Upcoming SAP Best Practices Data Migration Training - Chicago
SAP America, Downers Grove in Chicago, IL:
November 3 u2013 5, 2010 `
Installation and Deployment of SAP Best Practices for Data Migration & SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
Install and learn how to use the latest SAP Best Practices for Data Migration package. This new package combines the familiar IDoc technology together with the SAP BusinessObjects (SBOP) Data Services to load your customeru2019s legacy data to SAP ERP and SAP CRM (New!).
At the end of this unique hands-on session, participants will depart with the SBOP Data Services and SAP Best Practices for Data Migration installed on their own laptops. The three-day training course will cover all aspects of the data migration package including:
1. Offering Overview u2013 Introduction to the new SAP Best Practices for Data Migration package and data migration content designed for SAP BAiO / SAP ERP and SAP CRM
2. Data Services fundamentals u2013 Architecture, source and target metadata definition. Process of creating batch Jobs, validating, tracing, debugging, and data assessment.
3. Installation and configuration of the SBOP Data Servicesu2013 Installation and deployment of the Data Services and content from SAP Best Practices. Configuration of your target SAP environment and deploying the Migration Services application.
4. Customer Master example u2013 Demonstrations and hands-on exercises on migrating an object from a legacy source application through to the target SAP application.
5. Overview of Data Quality within the Data Migration process A demonstration of the Data Quality functionality available to partners using the full Data Services toolset as an extension to the Data Services license.
Logistics & How to Register
Nov. 3 u2013 5: SAP America, Downers Grove, IL
Wednesday 10AM u2013 5PM
Thursday 9AM u2013 5PM
Friday 8AM u2013 3PM
SAP America u2013Buckingham Room
3010 Highland Parkway
Downers Grove, IL USA 60515
Partner Requirements: All participants must bring their own laptop to install SAP Business Objects Data Services on it. Please see attached laptop specifications and ensure your laptop meets these requirements.
Cost: Partner registration is free of charge
Who should attend: Partner team members responsible for customer data migration activities, or for delivery of implementation tools for SAP Business All-in-One solutions. Ideal candidates are:
u2022 Data Migration consultant and IDoc experts involved in data migration and integration projects
u2022 Functional experts that perform mapping activities for data migration
u2022 ABAP developers who write load programs for data migration
Oren Shatil u2013 SAP Business All-in-One Development
Frank Densborn u2013 SAP Business All-in-One Development
To register please use the hyperlink below.
The link does not work. This training is still available ?