Advertisement

Configuring PAT/NAT in cisco routers

hello, first sorry for my bad english i just wanted to know how configuring PAT (port address translation) like this :? amir(config)#ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.1 1000 172.16.1.1 1000 or not? 2nd question i have is: when i need to write

Label of PARAMETER-field on SCREEN 1000

Hi, I have created a field with the next statement. PARAMETERS p_input LIKE spfli-carrid OBLIGATORY. SAP puts it on screen 1000 but how can I change the label for this field. On my screen you can only see "p_input". Thx CarlHI, Welcome to SDN!!!

P35 Platinum - Intel PRO 1000 MT Network Adapter problem

Greetings. Found out very strage thing - installation of "Intel PRO 1000 MT  Network Adapter" in any PCI slot disabled onboard Intel raid controller!  :( If this card installed Intel Matrix Storage Manager screen  do not appear in boot process a

I have 1000 pictures in my iPhone 6 but when trying to import them only 339 of those picture show up why is that?

i have 1000 pictures in my phone but when trying to import them only 339 of those pictures show up why might that be?Hi Mr.Dr.Austin, Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like there is an issue with the displayed usage of your iPhone in iT

Function modules for updating,modifying etc for  OM infotypes (1000,1001)

Hi experts,                  can anybody help me by giving some FM s which will be used to Insert,Update etc for OM infotypes. i need to update HRP1000,HRP1001 AND HRT1222 tables. i tried with 'HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION' & 'HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA'. but t

SunBlade 1000 crash - software lost permissions

Our SUN Blade 1000 crashed and the drives were put in our backup system. Now the permissions on some directories are off ( getting Permission denied on some directories ). Did a 'mount -p' to look at the mounted disks and found that all the disks are

Use full life of Asset Class 1000 - Building

Hi, I have created new Asset Class D0001 by copy existing Standard Asset class 1000 - Real estate and during IMG Activity "Determine Depreciation Areas in the Asset Classes- oayz" Field Useful life is showing in display, not editable. Root cause

Procedure to delete mutiple table records with 1000 rows at a time

Hello Champs, I am having requirement to create procedure to achive the deletes from 5 big tables. 1 master table and 4 child tables. Each table has 28 millions records. Now I have to schedule a procedure to run it on daily basis to delete approximat

How to create more than 1000 entitie in FDQM

Hi Gurus 1.How to load locations to FDQM without manual Entry? Can we load locations by using flat files? Requirement: I have to create more than 1000 entities in FDM Application for mapping Target in HFM Application. How to achieve this? regards Dev

When is Aperture going to support RAW files for Samsung NX-1000?

When is Aperture going to support RAW files for Samsung NX-1000? I really dont want to go to Adobe Photoshop!Only Apple will be able to tell you. Check occasionally this list: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5371 Regards LéonieRead other 2 answers

Automating the Creation Process for 1 video for 1000s?

Here's what I want to do, but I don't know if it's possible: For my company, I have designed a fairly simple motion graphics type video for various products that we sell online. It involves the image of the project, some descriptions of it and a titl

Charecter. value "1000'  of chrecteristic  0COMPANY not ALPHAconverted

Hi , We are doing upgrade test. when I load data, it is showing error  " Charecter. value "1000'  of chrecteristic  0COMPANY not ALPHA converted . I have checked with ALPHA check mark in transfer rules , there is correction in error. when I chec

1000+ emails in my inbox

My iphone 5s is showing over 1000 emails in my inbox.  How do I limit it to 50?Actually, there is no bug at all.  It is a usage issue. Your inbox has all these emails because you left them there. If, for example, you log on to your email provider's w

Stop thread with error 1000

Iam trying to start a thread by dynamically calling a re-entry vi and get a calling reference therefore. When I need to close the vi, I just use that vi reference to close it. But I got the Error 1000 LabVIEW:  The VI is not in a state compatible wit

HP LaserJet 1000 problem after Leopard install

Anyone else have a problem printing after the Leopard install? My printer and driver was recognized but I can't print. When I watch the print queue it say there are errors and fails. Since HP never made a driver for this printer, I was using a Zenogr

IOTECH DAQ PCI5501 1000 Series - ADC

I'm a student and new to Labview and DAQ cards, so this should be easy for most of you reading this... I have an IOTECH 1000 series DAQ card.  I am able to input a sine wave into one channel and get results of the A/D conversion; however, I cannot ge

Profit center 1000/DUMMY does not exist for 20.06.2011 KM026 - Asset postin

Hi Friends, While posting asset opening balance (transaction type 100), we are getting the error 'Profit center 1000/DUMMY does not exist for 20.06.2011' for one company code. (not for all company codes. It is giving error to only one company code).

Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 3/19/2015 9:11:27 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Ke

Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 3/19/2015 9:11:27 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: PRIVATE Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 37.0.0.5553, time

Using more than 1000 VLAN Ids with VTP

How do I overcome the 1000 VLAN Id limitation with VTP ?Hi, you need VTP version 3 for that matter or set the switches to transparent. Unfortunately VTPv3 is only available in CatOS 8.1(1) or later. See also Understanding How VTP Version 3 Works VTP

I have my email set at 1000 messages and it is only holding messages from the last four days, any ideas

I have my email set at 1000 messages and it is only holding messages from the last four days, any ideasWith an exchange account, it's "Mail Days to Sync": http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2723Read other 2 answers