Advertisement

Error -1074396120 IMAQ Get Image Info Error "Not an image"

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on Machine Vision project. It has to measure distance of small metal elements, which moves on a conveyor. I've built and tested measurement algorithm in NI Vision Builder and it worked really cool. Today I tried

Imaq copy error reason not found

Hi, When I try to run the attached program it encountered the following problems. Error -1074396120 occurred at IMAQ Copy Possible reason(s): IMAQ Vision: Not an image. Error -1074396120 occurred at IMAQ Extract Single Color Plane Possible reason(s):

Error code 1074396120 appers when using IMAQ WriteFile.vi

When this VI is run, the error message 1074396120, "not an image", appears. If the VI is run with highlight button ON, the error message doesn't appear and the images are properly saved. I want to correct this VI. Attachments: 110421grab_and_sav

Problem is occurring in docx format; it is not printing "New Line" character in extracted txt using IFilter (offfiltx.dll) while with doc file IFilter (OffFilt.dll) is working fine.

Problem: Problem is occurring in docx format; it is not printing “New Line” character in extracted txt using IFilter (offfiltx.dll) while with doc file IFilter (OffFilt.dll) is working fine. Environment: - Operating System: Windows XP SP2/7 Language:

Tuxedo getReply() occurs at times and complete stops my application from working.

Hi, I am getting the error as shown below on my system box. For the last 6 months it has been working fine for us on production as well as system box. My problem is that I am never able to simulate such an error on my development box. Yet some times

Error Message: "You have hit a breakpoint exception - error has occurred"

I keep getting an error message that reads "You have hit a breakpoint exception - error has occurred. Click 'OK' to terminate. Click 'Cancel' to debug." Both options close the program, and cause loss of unsaved work. Any thoughts on how to troub

JavaError occured in ANE

Hello sorry for my poor English.I am developing java library for ANE(Air Native Extension). I call third-party jar file and I set callback within there. When my callback is called this error occurs. Please give me advice. I got an error while debuggi

Short Dumps - How to find out in which process it occured.

Hi, I see quiet a bunch of short dumps in ST22. Like "Message Type X". I wanted to find out in which job/process short dumps have occured? Please help me out... Thanks in Advance....:) Regards, HabeebHi , The simplest way is to double click on a

Disable the sliding animation that occurs when switching desktops via command → or ← in Mountain Lion

I would like to disable the sliding animation that occurs when switching desktops via command → or ← in Mountain Lion. It gives me motion sickness!No third party applications installed; no gestures changed. It just starts acting up like I described a

HT1414 iphone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 23

pleas help me repair  my ip with  erro iphone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 23Try disabling any anti-virus software or firewalls and restore again.  Copied from http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3694: Error 20, 21, 23, 26, 28, 29, 34, 3

A network-related error has occurred where Connecting to Hive ODBC by Linked Server

1) I have created Hive ODBC Driver (Succesfully Tested) 2) I have created Linked Server on SQL Server 2014 (Succesfully Tested) 3) SELECT * FROM OpenQuery([SQLHive], 'SELECT * FROM hivesampletable;') ERROR: OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI11" for linked

TS3694 Could not update. An unkown error occurred(6). What does this mean?

Could not update. An unkown error occurred(6) What does this mean?If your iTunes is up to date, remove the SC Info folder. Click on the blue text.Read other 2 answers

TS3992 i cannot have a backup on itunes. it says cannot backup due to an error occured

When i connect my iphone to itunes, it says cannot backup due to an error occured.. This started happening all of a sudden.. Please find me a solution for this.. I really need a backup of the phone in my laptop. ThanksHi Simsan, If you are having an

An unexpected processing error occurred. Please contact Microsoft

Before I get flamed like I did on StackOverflow, can I please make the point that there does NOT seem to be a clear route for getting official support for the Live SDK from Microsoft? I'm just trying to get someone from Microsoft to explain to me eit

When will the initialization process occur ???

Hi everyone, I hope I am posting this question in the correct topic... if I'm wrong, please forgive me. I am trying to understand the complex process of class loading, and to be frank, I am a bit confused, and this is the reason why I am posting this

Error 200380 occurred at DAQmx perform bridge offset nulling operation

I had a working VI that could balance a wheatstone half bridge and read and record measurements.  My sensors are attached to a SCXI-1314 modle in a 1520 box in channel 0 (positioned as in the manual for half bridge) with the completion resistors in t

The iTunes application could not be opened. An unkown error occurred (-50).

I was using iTunes with Windows 7 without problem. I recently updated to the latest version of iTunes (Version 9.2?) and now everytime I try to start up iTunes I get the message "The iTunes application could not be opened. An unkown error occurred (-

TS3212 each time I load at the end it syas errors occurred. But no suggestions as to how to fix it  Windows vista

I am trying to download Itunes to A windows vista based computer. At the conclusion to the download is say'eroor occured' and loacks up. Nothing more can be done other that to start againI assume that the app didn't come with an uninstaller applicati

An internal software error has occurred. Error code: 1003

Dear, I am working on a FPGA programming. When I use the VI: "High Throughput Add Function". Some error occur. Internal software error(s):     Error code: 1003 (refer to details) Details: An internal software error has occurred. Please contact N

CrystalReports  'System.InvalidCastException' occurred

Hi Team, I'm getting the below error. Can some one please assist me on this? I'm using Windows 2012 R2 server and CrystalReport Runtime 13.0.x version installed on the server. Application built on Any CPU using VisualStudio 2010 Error Message: Handli