How do you create a jar file in JDeveloper 126.96.36.199.0
1) Select the project for which you would like to generate the jar.
2) Right Click the selected right and select 'Project Properties'
3) Select the 'Deployment' in the left tab.
4) Click on 'New' to create a new deployment profile and in the popup dialog, select 'Jar File' profile type and provide the name.
5) Press 'ok' to save the changes.
6) Select the project and right click and select 'Deploy to' and select the jar profile name you have specified.
The Jar library is generated and the full path to the library jar is shown in the log window.