CO11N - User exit - secondary process
i have a problem in confirmation for secondary (control key PP02) operation, some shop floor person doing confirmation entry before goods rec'd entry into particular pruchase orders. i want control by this issue, once purchase order closed for that production order (secondary process) after only confirmed that operation
what settings need to change or how to control this?
1. I am not sure if there is a standard way of controlling this.
2. Another work around is using the user exit to control this.
CONFPP01 PP order conf.: Determine customer specific default values
CONFPP02 PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 1
CONFPP03 PP order conf.: Cust. specific check after op. selection
CONFPP04 PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2
CONFPP05 PP order conf.: Customer specific enhancements when saving
CONFPP06 PP Order Confirmations: Actual Data Transfer
CONFPP07 Single Screen Entry: Inclusion of User-Defined Subscreens
the above are the user exits that are available fro the CO11N tcode.
3. we have to take a help of the abaper to write coding fort his.
4. The user exit should be called for the
Order type: XXXX
Routing control key : YYYY
then check the relevant purchase and if it has a GR entry if then allow the colln to perform else give a error message.
5. Let me aslo know if there is a standard way to contrl this/